1. Ruth chose her to be her family.
2. They were welcomed back when they returned to Israel.
3. God provided food for them.
4. Ruth's kindness.
5. God over looked Naomi's bitterness.
6. Boaz redeemed her family.
7. Her heart was redeemed by God and Boaz.
8. Boaz married Ruth,
9. Everyone saw how blessed she was.
10. Ruth had a baby boy.
11. Naomi got to help raise the boy.
12. The boy was King David's grandfather.
One of the most sure fire ways to overcome our emotional hurts is to get our eyes off of what is negative and bringing us down and to start looking at what God has blessed us with daily. If you haven't start keeping a daily journal of blessing through out the day. Just start with listing five a day. You might want to keep it handy and in view so that you can write blessing down throughout the day.
One last thing I would like to share one of my favorite pastors, Mark Martin, recently taught on hurts, thought I'd share it with you.